Freitag, 25. Februar 2011

Fender Telecaster 72 Custom egitarre, all original

Fender Telecaster 72 Custom egitarre, all original:
For sale: All original Fender Telecaster Custom 72, Made in Mexico. I am selling my Tele 72 as I don't play enough electric guitar and I would like to downgrade..this guitar is a little too professional for my needs. Besides I play much more acoustic guitar. The guitar is now roughly 6 months old.

The condition is almost perfect, good as new except a few light pickguard scratches. The sound is the most versatile I have heard on a Tele. It works great from clean pop, blues, indie sounds up to hard rock, due to the ability to blend the pickups..great to play around with the sounds on this guitar. The only style it probably wont work for is metal/thrash etc, but who would play that on a Tele anyway! I played many guitars before buying this, and this was easily the best value/versatility for money in my opinion. I liked the versatility on Strats and the power of Gibsons, for me this Tele was somewhere in the middle.

Comes with a Fender gigbag and I have just replaced the strings with DR 10's.

New price from Thomann was €829,00.
Preis: 700 EUR VB